Running a successful Pinnacle Cart E-Commerce site requires a top-notch hosting account. It needs to be fast, PCI Compliant and ultra-reliable. Cheap hosting providers like GoDaddy, Bluehost, 1&1 and the other ‘big box’ hosts just won’t cut it, as they make their money by packing as many sites on one server as possible. And good luck trying to get a competent tech support agent on the phone at 2 in the morning when your server is offline!
Managing your own server is also no fun, PCI Compliance alone can eat up countless hours of your valuable time, server upgrades can cause major headaches, and a corrupt database table could take your site offline for hours. That’s where we come in!
We’ve been managing e-commerce hosting for over 10 years, including over 50 Pinnacle Cart hosting accounts. Our cloud-based servers are managed by the world-class hosting experts at Total Server Solutions, and we handle all of the tech stuff for you including:
- Firewall Management
- 24/7 Server Monitoring
- PCI Compliance
- Email setup and password changes
- Hourly backup/restoration
- Emergency management (DDOS Attacks, corrupt databases, etc)
- SSL Certificate installation
Best of all, we don’t have limits on anything, so you won’t be constantly running up overage charges when you get busy. That’s unlimited storage, unlimited email accounts and unlimited bandwidth. All of our Pinnacle Cart hosting accounts also come with a dedicated IP address.
All of this is only $40/month (billed annually).
There are only a couple of restrictions:
- You must be running Pinnacle Cart 3.7 or higher
- No mass-emailing from the server – you’ll need to use MailChimp, Emma, etc for email lists
- Less than $1mil in annual sales – higher than that and you really need our own server
Interested? Drop us a line and we’ll even migrate your existing Pinnacle Cart site for free!